100 Boyd Ave
East Providence, RI 029140
Open 7 Days until Midnight
24/7 for online bookings
Anthem of the Seas
No matter how you like to Caribbean, you've never done it like this. Onboard the world's most revolutionary ship Anthem of the Seas. Feel the rush skydiving right on the deck of the ship with the RipCord by iFLY skydiving simulator. Or play at the SeaPlex, an activities space that's a real game changer, offering bumper cars, a roller rink, circus school and more. If leisurely pursuits are more your speed, enjoy breathtaking island sights from the best seat in any house, the North Star. Take in transformative entertainment at Two70. Or grab a drink at Bionic Bar, where mixology meets technology. There's only one way to Caribbean like this. Only on Royal Caribbean.
Anthem of the Seas Facts
- Guest Capacity: 4,180 (double occupancy) 4,905 guests total
- Gross Tonnage: 168,666
- Staterooms: 2,090
- Decks: 18 high
- Length: 1,141 ft
- Width: 136 ft
- Max Beam: 136 ft
- Draft: 28 ft
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots
- Ship's Registry: Bahamas
- Entered Service: Spring, 2015
Kids & Families
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean youth program
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots program
- H2O Zone kids' water park
- The DreamWorks Experience
Entertainment & Shopping
- Casino Royale with thousands of square feet of slots and tables
- Two 70 degree with nighttime aerial entertainment and an ice bar
- Music Hall, an edgy venue for live music performances
- Entertainment venues'
- Duty-free shopping featuring premium designer brands, including onboard exclusives on apparel, accessories, fine jewelry, beauty and more, at the Royal Shops
Rest & Relaxation
- Full-service VitalitySM Spa
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- 220-foot outdoor, poolside movie screen
- Adults-only Solarium pool, a glass-canopied retreat*
- Indoor pool with retractable roof
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
Action & Adventure
- Bumper cars, roller skating, basketball court, circus school and more at Seaplex, the largest indoor active space at sea
- RipCord by iFLY, the first skydiving experience at sea
- North Star observation capsule
- FlowRider surf simulator
- 30-foot high Rock Climbing Wall
First At Sea Experiences
Ripcord by iFly
Experience the exhilaration of skydiving without ever leaving the deck onboard Anthem of the Seas, courtesy of RipCord by iFly. Feel what it's like to fly, as you float on air within the safe confines of this groundbreaking simulator. It's a whole new thrill for thrill seekers of all kinds.
Take yourself to new heights with the jewel-shaped capsule that gently ascends over 300 feet above sea level. Breathtaking 360 degree views of the sea and our destinations make the North Star one of the most anticipated features on this ship.
Experience completely revolutionary spaces that transform from day to night. Play basketball, go roller-skating and ride bumper cars at the SeaPlexSM. Relax with a book at Two70 and come back at night for a spectacular aerial show.
Say hello to your home on the high seas with upscale fabrics, contemporary art and stunning leather and wood finishes to provide a truly unmatched experience.
Seek out more than 15 dining options like; Jamie's Italian by one of Britain's most famous food exports, Chef Jamie Oliver, Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine, Chops Grille American steakhouse, Izumi Japanese Cuisine and Michael's Genuine Pub.