100 Boyd Ave
East Providence, RI 029140
Open 7 Days until Midnight
24/7 for online bookings
MSC Seaside rewrites the rule book of cruise ship design, blending indoor and outdoor areas to connect you with the sea like never before. Circling the entire ship as low as Deck 8 is a unique seafront promenade lined with places to eat, drink, shop, swim and sunbathe. And you can enjoy more superb views from the two-deck glass-walled atrium and panoramic elevators.
360° Waterfront Promenade
The MSC Seaside Waterfront Promenade circumnavigates the ship and offers access to a wide variety of restaurants, bars and shops. From the glass skywalk, guests can enjoy a jaw-dropping view of the sea from above.
The unique MSC Seaside Panorama Pool offers breathtaking sea views and sun loungers specially designed to give guests the chance to stay close to the pool like never before creating an immersive connection with water.
South Beach Pool
Connected to the top deck by two panoramic elevators, the South Beach Pool offers plenty of space in the sun as well as breathtaking views.
The innovative glass-walled atrium stretches over two decks, creating an atmospheric venue for live entertainment with spectacular ocean views.
MSC Aurea Spa
The MSC Aurea Spa on MSC Seaside is a luxurious Balinese spa offering signature relaxation treatments to revitalize body and soul. Complete with a thermal area, beauty salon and nail boutique, the MSC Aurea Spa will leave you feeling pampered from head to toe.
Equipped with state-of-the-art Technogym cardio and strength-training equipment, the MSC Seaside gym offers a wide range of original fitness courses and training programs.
MSC Seaside Facts
- Gross Tonnage: 160,000
- Number of passengers: 5,179
- Crew members: 1,413
- Number of Staterooms:Guest cabins: 2,067 / Crew cabins: 759
- Length / Beam / Height: 1060 ft. / 135 ft. / 236 ft.
- Lower Berth: 4,134
- Maximum speed: 21.8 knots
- Open areas: 468,230 sq ft.
- Advanced Water Treatment (AWT):System to remove pollutants and hazardous substances from waste water.
- Antifouling paints:optimized hull lines, propellers and rudders to reduce drag and fuel consumption
- LED lighting:meaning lower energy demand and significantly lower fuel consumption